Janice Wilberg established Wilberg Community Planning, LLC in 1995. The company’s focus has always been on work that changes the community for the better.
Real progress in a complex world requires skill.
Jan Wilberg has outstanding educational credentials -
- Exceptional educational background in urban studies including a Ph.D. in Urban Social Institutions from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Certification in group facilitation and public participation methods from the International Association for Public Participation
- Community and Economic Development Training, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Recipient of the 2006 Scott Greer Award for Postgraduate Contribution to Urban Affairs, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
And a longstanding commitment to community work -
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate)
- Trainer, Nonprofit Center of Milwaukee, Inc.
- Facilitator, Milwaukee Planners and Grantwriters Roundtable
- Vice President, Board of Directors, Alma Center, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Spotted Eagle, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Our Space, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Modjeska Youth Theatre, Inc.
- Former Elected Commissioner, Social Development Commission